Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate's Intervention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

Fate's Intervention - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 pm

"At work... I'm your captain...but you'd still be my...significant other. If you want." She said, giving her hand a reassuring swueeze, though she wasn't sure who she was reassuring.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Opting for actions over words in manner of reply, Signy leaned forward, pressing her lips to the other woman's once more. She wasn't pushy about it, but being Signy, she wasn't chaste with it, either.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Leila had at best been hoping for some kind of a respinse, so she wasn't caught completely off guard. She returned it, a bit more timidly than she had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Signy moved around and closer to her, so that they didn't risk tipping over the wine. Cupping the woman's face such that her thumb was over Leila's ear, she pulled her closer. She didn't want the woman going shy on her, though Leila was very quickly proving to be more of a submissive lover, a fact she found amusing in contrast to her work persona.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Leila wrapped an arm around Signy, quickly kissing her again, over and over, until that kiss turned into a make out session.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Amused and enjoying the endeavor, she wrapped an arm around the woman's waist, pulling her over so that the captain was straddling her once more. Keeping the one hand at Leila's face, her grip a little rougher in the woman's hairline, the free hand roaming from her waist and about the woman's form.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:45 pm

Leila pulled away to gasp out a breayh, cheeks tinged a bright red as she looked down at Signy. "I-I..." She dry-swallowed. "Bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 pm

Signy raised a brow, standing while holding the woman, one hand under the captain's buttocks. "Do you want to walk or tell me where we're going~?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:11 pm

Leila shuddered, leaning into her and mumbling into her ear. "Second floor... first room on the right. " If she followed those directions, shed find herself in Leila's bedroom. It was spartan, the only things in there being a bed, a dresser, and a raised platform that housed her armor and a full body mirror.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Nodding, she focused her attention on the kiss, reserving very little of it for navigation. Her senses were keen enough that maneuvering was almost second nature to her. She didn't need a lot of her brain power to do so effectively.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:14 pm

Leila kissed her back, not minding if she was bumped into a wall here or there. It added to the experience, made things feel more interesting. She held tight to her ride, locking her powerful legs around her and kissing her passionately as they entered the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Keeping her wits about her just enough to do as she'd been instructed, carrying the other woman even as she kissed her. Not seconds after she had the woman on the bed was she focused in disregarding thought and reason in favor of passion and an easy, if unexpected, distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Fate's Intervention - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate's Intervention
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: The World :: The Kingdom of Euno :: The Royal Armory-
Jump to: