An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fate's Intervention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 pm

She pulled her lips away ever so slowly, trailing them against Signy's as she softly spoke. "Cum for me..." It wasn't a command or a demand, and it was whispered in a soft tone, with gentle compassion carrying it.

Xaldalneir: Zal-Dal-Nair
---
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keysofchange.forumotion.com
Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Signy was far enough gone that her request was an easy one to comply to. Her response wasn't immediate, but they words incited a moan, seeming to quicken the pace of her climax until she came crashing down from the high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaldalneir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Leila let out a small sigh if affection at the sound, at the feeling of it, trailing a few more soft kisses along Signy's lips before she started pulling away. Time wasn't a luxury they would enjoy for much longer, she assumed.

---
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am

Signy let her go easily, unwilling to risk someone storming inside the room. It was a shower room, sure, but they were guards. While she didn't have a care for her own body, she wasn't about to risk the decency Leila still clung to. She'd had a hell of a time, already. Slowly easing away from her, she stood, offering a hand out to aid her partner in standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaldalneir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Leila took it, hefting herself to her feet, and looking at Signy. She was quiet, for a while, thoughts running rampant behind her eyes, before she softly said. "My home is 347 Imperial Court... White townhouse." She then pulled away from Signy, heading back to the lockers to dry off and change.

---
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 pm

ooc: GreyRose

ic:

Signy cracked the bones in her neck, loosening her muscles there in the process. Without a word but with an ever-amused smirk painted on her face, she followed suit in the captain's actions. She'd investigate the open invitation later on; for now, they needed to find out their next chain of orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaldalneir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm

OOC: Maybe later

Leila dressed herself with practiced efficiency, pausing once her hand moved to reach for a weapon that was no longer there. Her keyblade, summoned by intent, appeared in her hand instead, and she took a minute to look down at it, to study it. There was no remnant of the slave's blood, at least not on the blade itself. Leila's soul was another matter...

---
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lani

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:29 am

ooc: Kinda like the name RoseHawke xD

ic:

Dressing was a task that Signy performed with practiced ease, however, there was still a measure of time it took to do so. The bindings simply wouldn't wrap themselves, and that was merely layer one. Nonetheless, she managed to be ready before anyone dared to open the door, and approached the captain with a curious, almost guarded look in her eyes. "It will always look that way when you resummon it." She said, watching her, unsure of exactly what the other woman was thinking.

ooc:
Also, are we going to be messing with the Fangs at some point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaldalneir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   Yesterday at 4:13 pm

OOC: Up to you.

Leila opened her hand, and the blade vanished. She let out a sigh, turning with ease as her feathered cape swished along with her.

---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Intervention   

Back to top Go down

Fate's Intervention
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7