Keys of Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Kingdom Heart/Final Fantasy world in the midst of a war ravaged world, where keyblade wielders find themselves as tools of war or fugitives of the state

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And a Bottle of Rum

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm

He shrugged some, nodding and looking none worse for wear after staying awake all night. "I'm awake, Captain. Here to speak with him?" He gestured towards Kent, uncrossing his arms and calling forth Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
https://keysofchange.rpg-board.net
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:12 pm

"Yeah. But put that away, we don't want him to think he's in any sort of danger." She said gesturing towards Oblivion. She walked up to Kent, and nudged him with her foot.

He was sleeping face down, and his response came out garbled. Until of course, Blake pushed him onto his back with her foot. "Ugh... Who is it?"

"The Captain. Get up, we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Oblivion vanished, and Grey gave Kent a smile, waving. "Mornin'! How's the head? Pounding, I'd bet!" He turned, calling down the hall. "Chrys! Could we have some more of that tea, please?"
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Kent had a few choice words to say that shouldn't be repeated on television. He held his head in agony. "I'm never drinking again."

Chrysanthemum came down the stairs, and rushed to the kitchen, calling back. "I'll have it in a moment!"

Blake assisted Kent as he tried to stand up, and Kent felt like vomiting, but he had to remain somewhat decent in front of company. "What do you want from me Blake?"

"Don't go mouthing off to me, that's only to keep up appearances in front of the others. I know your nothing like that, your insults are shit."

"..."

"I came to give you some respect, nobody could hold their own so well against me before. At least nobody new for that matter. I also came to give you advice. Your stupid, taking on the Butcher is going to get you killed. I would've just-"

"I don't care. I'm going whether you come or not. I was just hoping to appeal to your sense of decency, you men would be a great asset to me. But I see that's out of the question."

"Your damn right it is. I'm not letting a fool like you lead them. Even if you do have a blade like ours."

"How- how do you know about that?"

"I can see it in your eyes. I also see that your determined and stubborn.... Your the bird aren't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

Captain Blake pulled open the gi he was wearing open, and on the left side of his chest, was a mark the shape of a bird over his heart in a dark black color. Kent pulled it back over him quickly, but everyone still had a chance to see it.

"I was warned about from my informants in Kira. Your one of them. What the hell do you want with our men!?"

"....I don't have to answer to you."

Chrysanthemum returned to the room a while ago, but it was very hard to intrude on the conversation when the Captain had Kent against a wall interrogating him, and she watched idly the brew tight in hand.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Grey offered Chrys a friendly smile before closing the door, holding up a single finger as it shut. He turned back to the two, eyeing the captain. "Captain, might be time for blades, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:07 pm

The captain simply nodded, and her keyblade appeared just above her hand, and she caught it out of the air, and pushed it up against where she believed the bird on his chest was. Don't think to make any sudden moves, you know what should happen if I thrust from here.

"You act so rashly. Your ignorance will be your undoing." Kent bellowed this through clenched teeth. A burst of wind sent the Captain sprawling backwards, hitting her head hard against a wall. "You know nothing of me. He bolted for the door revealing that his keyblade was in hand behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Grey stood in his way, Oblivion in hand. He growled, and both he and his keyblade began to spark with electricity. His spark started whipping around behind him, and he turned so his tattoo was more visible. "Do you know who I am? I am the Thunder Dragon of the South Sea. And you just attacked my captain, bird."
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:24 pm

"She threatened me first." Kent brought Tenebrex down with an overhead strike to meet with Oblivion, and attempted to force his way through, pushing relentlessly forward towards the exit, one foot after another.

The captain hit her head fairly hard on her landing, and was dizzy, the world seemed to be spinning around her, but she managed to get to her feet, and summoned a blade of her own.

Chrysanthemum was cringing in the other room, hearing every word, but she couldn't see a thing.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Oblivion sparked once more, an grey gritted his teeth in anger, pushing back against the attack and growling angrily. "You still attacked her. Threat's be damned. Threat's are the language around here. Get used to it!"
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm

"Don't tell me what to do." His face was stern, and he was unwavering, and somehow he managed to push back even stronger than before, and his clothes went out of control, as he commanded a fiere wind. "I don't care who you think you are or what kind of hold you have. When your blade even points my direction you suffer my wrath, your captain is no exception."

The Captain saw this little scuffle going on, and didn't think much of it, simply that this bird was stretching his wings, he didn't look very capable the night before, and not a thing had changed since then. She closed her eyes, and placed her blade in front of her seeming to meditate for a moment, before flames swelled over the blade, and she slashed at him, sending an arc of flames flying towards him.

When the fire was within 4 feet of him, it seemed to be snuffed out before it could touch him.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Grey gritted his teeth with effort, suddenly long forks of lightning sparking from behind his back, looking something light wings. Giving no ground, he slipped one hand from Oblivion to point it at him, static and such starting to gather in his palm. "Burn." With that a bolt of lightning shot outwards, heading straight for Kent.
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Kent took the blow, he wasn't concerned at first, but then again, he's never really been shocked before, he didn't know what to expect. He held as strong as he could, but the electricity confused his nerves, and he couldn't hold up his defense well, staggering back for a moment. The blow left a burn mark on his gi, but wasn't quite ready to give in.

At that moment, seeing an opening Blake went in for the strike, she wasn't as quick as she could be, accounting his surviving thus far to his luck, but he proved to be a great swordsman, offering a riposte in response to her attack forcing her to step back. He was slowly being backed into a corner, and circled by his two assailants. "Drop your weapon and we will not be forced to hurt you further."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Grey growled again, Oblivion held at arms reach and pointed at his throat. "We don't want to hurt you. We're willing to talk. But you're our guest, and you don't get to keep secrets."
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 pm

"And what exactly makes you think I'll talk? I have nothing to say to you anyway." With Tenebrex, he forced the point of Oblivion down, considering he already expressed how he felt about that.

"If that was true, why are still here? It was obvious, you were holding back."

"What are you talking about? I don't hold back!"

Blake held back a laugh. "Then I guess your still just as weak as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Grey sent a shock through Oblivion and on to Tenebrex, hoping to shock him via connection. "We can put our blades away now, yes? Clearly we're all just dick measuring at this point."
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Kent felt the shock and just sent Tenebrex away, he was tired of dealing with this bullshit, but at this point he really didn't have any say in the matter. He stood down, frustrated and angry, but unarmed nonetheless.

"Grey, take him." Captain Blake barked, with little care. At this point she wasn't sure how she wanted to deal with this punk, but for certain she would have to be rid of him by the night. If the others knew who he really was and that she even spoke with him they would regret her.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Grey nodded in response, Oblivion vanishing into the air at will. He stepped behind Kent, roughly grabbing his upper arm and squeezing tightly, though he still looked sympathetically towards their prisoner. "What would you have me do with him, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Linxwire

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Kent said nothing as he was taken into custody.

Blake tossed Grey a pair of handcuffs that she had. She wasn't a sheriff of any sort, but being prepared was essential to her. "Just keep him here for now, as long as we aren't to rowdy about it we can keep this situation moderately civil." She grabbed a chair from the room they were previously in.
Back to top Go down
Xaldalneir
Admin
Xaldalneir

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Grey turned to the nearby heater, lowering Kent to the ground as gently as he could without it appearing so and cuffing his hands behind his back to a pipe, one that he was sure wouldn't get too hot if it were used. "Yes captain. I'll keep a close eye on him until you've got things figured out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And a Bottle of Rum   And a Bottle of Rum - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And a Bottle of Rum
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keys of Change :: Archives :: Thread Archives :: Port Nowhere-
Jump to: